Posting Note: The Division of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (PAG) currently has 2 full time physicians and a pediatric and adolescent gynecology fellowship program with 2 fellows. Our division provides training in pediatric and adolescent gynecology for the 2 OB/GYN residency programs in Phoenix, the pediatric residents at PCH, and medical students from the University of Arizona COM, Creighton University SOM, and the Mayo Clinic Alix SOM. The candidate must have a passion for medical education and research. Clinical responsibilities will include providing medical and surgical care to pediatric and adolescent gynecology patients. Our clinic serves youth age birth to 24 years of age in the general clinic and we also staff an adult clinic for individuals with special needs or complex medical histories who are better served in a pediatric environment. The candidate would also be involved in a multidisciplinary clinic for reproductive tract anomalies. The primary PAG clinic is on the main campus of Phoenix Children’s. The PAG Division also currently serves the East Valley. Phoenix Children’s is expanding, and the Gynecology Division is scheduled to have a presence in the West Valley by 2024. The candidate will provide care on the main campus and will be expected to staff a satellite clinic 1-2 days per week. Qualifications -Candidates must be Board eligible or board certified in OB/GYN. -Candidates who have completed a Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Fellowship are preferred, however candidates with significant clinical experience who have not completed a fellowship will be considered. -Candidates should have or be eligible for the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Focused Practice Designation in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology.
(A job description is included in each Pediatric Gynecologist's signed contract).
- See Contract on file.
- See Contract on file.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable