The Manager, Wellness provides professional direction, development and oversight of the employees and activities of the well-being, education assistance and employee recognition program.
- Manages and oversee all employee activities related to the development and delivery of health promotion/improvement, education assistance and employee recognition programs
- Works with vendors to analyze and target specific health risks of Phoenix Children's employees/dependents and develops and implements programs to address those risks in order to reduce medical claims costs.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting department and program performance measures.
- Performs research and analysis regarding the effectiveness of wellness initiatives in reducing Phoenix Children's healthcare benefit spend and associated costs.
- Consults and coordinates with various internal departments and external partners to obtain information and implement operational changes and process improvement.
- Participates in continuing education and current developments in the field of health and wellness and medicine at least annually.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable