Supply Chain Mgmt Sys AdminApply!
This position is responsible for managing all information systems database and user activities used by the Supply Chain Management departments. This position, in conjunction with IT, ensures that Supply Chain Management Information Systems (SCMIS) are designed and implemented efficiently and in a manner that maintains a high quality level of data and reporting. The incumbent provides application usage expertise, traininng and non-IT related service and support to Supply Chain Management and its customers. Additionally, this position supports, with the help of IT as necessary, the SCM integration with financial systems including G/L, Accounts Payable and other clinical and ancillary or support applications of the SCMIS database. This position is responsible for continual maintenance of the systems and associated database files to include, but not limited to, the EDI process, Master Item file and the Vendor/Manufacturer Master file.
- Develops, monitors, and reports key system operational performance indicators related to SCMIS operations for procurement, receiving, inventory control and integration with other systems for efficient operations. Identifies and resolves issues as necessary and recommends areas for improvement.
- Responsible for the continual maintenance of the systems and database files to include, but not limited to, Master Item file, Vendor Master file, Pricing and contracts, EDI processes, Inventory Control processes to include maintenance of inventory and PAR locations to support daily replenishment process.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for system related issues involving integration with Finance, reporting capabilities and limitations, future enhancements, production and operations support, training requirements and opportunities for customer satisfaction related to SCMIS.
- Evaluates current needs and develops reports that will meet a wide range of SCM functions such as supply utilization, system utilization, supplier performance and productivity requirements. Uses tools such as Crystal Reports, MS Add-Ins, Excel and others to accomplish day-to-day and ad-hoc reporting functions.
- Ensures that all internal audit requirements are being met and completes all month-end and year-end close functions in coordination with Finance and Accounts Payable.
- Ensures seven days per week, twenty-four hours per day system support for users of SCMIS. This is to be accomplished by identifying and developing a network of super-users and back-up personnel which are trained to support ongoing operations and in coordination with IT.
- Processes all requests to add, delete or change information in a timely manner to ensure continuous system accuracy. Coordinates the requesting process and ensures that proper documentation and research has been completed in support of the request before adding to the systems.
- Coordinates and oversees all periodic and annual inventory processes for the hospital.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable