The Neurodiagnostics Supervisor coordinates the activities of staff and operations for their designated modalities. Monitors the adherence to all Neurodiagnostic policies, procedures, and services. The Neurodiagnostic Supervisor effectively communicates with staff, patients, and family members as well as physicians and other internal customers and stakeholders. The Neurodiagnostics Supervisor is a role-model and ambassador for the department and must provide exceptional customer service and service recoveries. Responsible for attending various operation meetings, safety and quality meetings, as well as scheduling departmental meetings and communicating essential information to the staff and leads.
- Supervise day to day operations and maintain department productivity.
- Performs a variety of Neurodiagnostic exams as prescribed by physicians and providers. Determines proper techniques to ensure optimal results in accordance with all applicable standards and procedures. Maintains clinical competencies and certifications as required.
- Maintain time records and submit proper information to the payroll department. Approve time off and work schedules to assure proper staff coverage at main campus and network of care locations.
- Orientation of applicants and/or new employees on the overall job requirements, policies, and work procedures.
- Counsel employees on unsatisfactory performance and/or work behavior. Prepare formal performance evaluations, discusses evaluations with employees
- Maintain staff competency and coordinate the training necessary to keep technical staff current with the latest expectations. Provide new training opportunities to staff. Maintains training records.
- Provide regular staff meetings and ensure written summaries are maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable