Clinical Research AssistantApply!
This position assists in the coordination of various research projects and supports the Principal Investigator and other Clinical Research support staff in the acquisition of specimens and extraction of data from patient charts. This position also provides administrative/regulatory support by assisting with patient recruitment; scheduling study participants; providing operational support for the implementation and delivery of research studies; maintaining complete and accurate data and source documentation; and processing IRB and other regulatory documents as needed in accordance with federal, state, and regulatory agency and local requirements.
- Assists with completion of all study documentation forms, including case report forms and other study specific documents. Maintains complete and accurate regulatory documentation and subject data.
- Ensures assigned studies are conducted in accordance with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP), Good Clinical Practices (GCP), and institutional guidelines.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of assigned protocols, including all protocol requirements for patient visits. With specific training and approval from the Director, Clinical Research Operations, assists in obtaining informed consent for non-interventional studies.
- Reviews and responds to all regulatory requirements for all study protocols; assists with all required forms/documents for initial study with IRB.
- Schedules medical procedures/tests necessary for research, including blood draws and imaging studies.
- Supports the investigator in recruitment and selection of study participants.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable