Leadership Development Assessment AnalystApply!
Under the direction of the Vice President of Learning and Leadership Development, the Leadership Development (L&D) Analyst provides end-to-end management of the PCH Leadership Assessment Program including, but not limited to, timely administration of the PCH leadership assessment, structured face-to-face meetings with new leaders and providers regarding individual assessment results, follow up and continued consultative advice, and assistance with the development of leadership & provider workshops and programs that support the strategic organization-wide training initiatives.
- Evaluates and provides feedback and consultative support to hiring leaders for pre-employment assessment assigned to prospective candidates of leadership and/or physician roles at Phoenix Children’s. Consultation with respective candidate leadership includes individual assessment evaluation results to guide and assist with the employment decision-making process.
- Conducts a structured 1 to 2 hour face-to-face meeting to provide personal interpretive feedback of the leadership assessment results to leaders, physicians, and providers within 30 days from date of employment, and a face-to-face follow-up within one year from date of employment.
- Develops, supports, and maintains leadership assessment system, application, and process. Provides reports and analyzes data for HR leadership identifying areas of strengths and opportunities based on assessment results to assist in the design of workshops and programs that align with strategic organization-wide leadership and provider training initiatives.
- Measures the efficiency, effectiveness, and outcomes of the Phoenix Children’s Leadership Assessment program and shares with HR leadership.
- Embodies Phoenix Children’s leadership characteristics serving as a role model of Phoenix Children’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Federal, State, and Local laws/regulations, the PCH Code of Conduct, and other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional behavior.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable