Rehabilitation Services TechnicianApply!
This position assists in the productive operation of the rehab department, working under the direction and supervision of the professional therapy staff in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures. Supports daily operation of the clinic in a variety of clinical, clerical, and other capacities including treatment setup/cleanup, maintaining treatment area/equipment, assisting clinicians with routine patient care tasks, transporting/transferring of patients, stocking of supplies, and administrative support.
- Prepares treatment area, equipment, and patients for treatment sessions. Escorts patients to and from therapy areas using appropriate modes of transportation and including transferring/lifting and setup of patient. Provides and/or assists with patient care under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist including routine therapy tasks such as appropriate treatment modalities, fitting assistive devices, and assisting with serial casting. Interacts with staff and patients/families/caregivers including occasionally over the reception desk or by phone. Communicates needs identified by patients/families/caregivers to the appropriate therapy staff.
- Cleans and maintains treatment areas, department equipment, work surfaces, and cabinetry. Transports, locates, and retrieves rehab equipment throughout the campus. Tracks, labels, and/or logs rehab equipment to prevent loss. Participates/assists in equipment rounds to identify equipment maintenance needs and/or safety concerns. Organizes and monitors clinic supply inventory and stocks accordingly.
- Performs clerical activities as directed, including but not limited to entering data on various safety/maintenance logs.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable