The Coordinator II’s primary responsibility is to assist with managing relationships, partnerships, programs, events and campaigns that result in growing annual revenue for the Foundation. The Coordinator II collaborates with colleagues throughout the Foundation and/or hospital to help deliver first-class programs, events, recognition, and service to internal and external donors. The Coordinator II may take lead role on project/program execution.
- Provides hands-on assistance with fund raising tactics, timely and meaningful donor recognition and communications. Schedules meetings, volunteers and tours, tracks donations.
- Collaborates with Foundation colleagues to develop fundraising plans, proposals, prospect cultivation, recognition collateral, promotional materials and reporting to engage and increase interest in philanthropy and sponsorship from individuals and businesses.
- Keeps updated calendar of events, merchandise, supplies, contact information in database, tracking reports for campaign and event revenue and expenses.
- Independently assists or has a lead role with tasks related to events and project management; communications; donor engagement and stewardship. May be assigned some oversight of revenue and non-revenue items as well as financial reporting duties.
- Helps cultivate key relationships with existing and prospective supporters.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable