Help Desk Analyst IApply!
The role of a Level I Help Desk Analyst is to provide IT related support utilizing phone, chat, email, or the ticketing system to communicate with our internal Phoenix Children’s staff. The Level I Analyst tasks entail, but are not limited to the following: systematically triaging/resolving computer hardware, applications, networks, operating systems, and other Phoenix Children’s network supported peripherals. The analyst is expected to capture customer and reported issue details during in-take before escalating and handing off to Tier II support. This position will report to the IT Manager of Customer Service.
- Diagnoses and resolves technical hardware and software issue using troubleshooting skills.
- Provides complete and accurate information for all tickets entered into the Service Desk software to include proper prioritization and categorization.
- Researches issues using available information resources.
- Performs continuous Ticket Triage and Routing.
- Coordinates escalation of tickets internally, to other teams, and vendors.
Customer Service Skills
- Answers and logs all requests for assistance in a timely, customer-focused, and professional manner using non-technical communication that end-users can understand.
- Follows IT and Hospital policies and procedures as they relate to information technology (access requests, hardware, software, etc.) and assists outside requests when necessary.
- Provides step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Follows through on user issues to completion.
- Must be willing and able to work outside normal business hours to include night and/or weekend shifts.
- Must be able to rotate and be flexible with their schedule.
- Reports potential organization security risk as applicable.
Demonstrate the following competencies as a Level I Help Desk Analyst
- Demonstrates how to reset an expired password for any core IT system.
- Documents workflows and walks peers/managers through processes.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills when facing challenging situations. (This will be validated by manager listening to call recordings)
- Walks through the process for answering a call, identifying a user, & documenting a ticket.
- Demonstrates ability to understand how to troubleshoot all PCH systems/equipment by using the system inventory listing.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable