Neurodiagnostic Tech IIApply!
The Neurodiagnostic Technologist II, is an upper-level position in the Neurodiagnostic department. The Neurodiagnostic Technologist II performs routine and complex EEGs procedures independently according to facility policy and procedures; provides findings, results, and a descriptive analysis according to facility policy and procedures; maintains patient safety during clinically significant events, and other related duties. Communication skills and team work are essential for this position. The Neurodiagnostic Technologist II work under the clinical and technical supervision of the department leadership.
- Performs procedures appropriate to the competence and credentials of a Neurodiagnostic Technologist, including advanced procedures.
- Maintains continuing education and competencies in EEG and other credentialed modalities; Acquires new competencies relative to industry standards in Neurodiagnostics for EEG and other credentialed modalities.
- Participates in education and orientation of junior technologists and EEG students.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable