Ld Neurodiagnostics Tech
This position performs Neurodiagnostic procedures to provide data for diagnosis of disease and injuries in accordance with all applicable standards, regulations, and registration requirements. Under direction of the Manager, this position also provides oversight of daily operations related to operating budget, quality control, inventory management, and accrediation standards.
Performs procedures appropriate to the competence and credentials of a Registered Neurodiagnostic Technologist.
- Performs a variety of Neurodiagnostic procedures as requested by physicians and providers. Determines proper techniques to ensure optimal results in accordance with all applicable standards and procedures.
- Assists Department Manager with overseeing staff schedules, work activities to ensure achievement of established goals, objectives and outcomes. Provides guidance, mentoring, and direction as appropriate for ongoing staff development.
- Manages equipment and assigns as necessary. Coordinates and schedules service on equipment as needed.
Department growth and quality initiatives
- Participates in hospital and departmental operational and quality improvement initiatives. Proactively evaluates systems and practices and assists to create and implement changes to increase and enhance the effectiveness of operations.
Represents Neurodiagnostics in a positive and professional manner.
- Interacts professionally with peers, guests, patients, families, and internal and external clients. Projects a positive image of the Neurodiagnostic Department.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable