Health Systems Program ManagerApply!
The Scientific Manager position independently employs a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures pertaining to quality improvement in healthcare to identify, implement, and coordinate practice-changing initiatives in accordance with Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) implementation programs (https://www.pcori.org/about/about-pcori). The Scientific Manager oversees each step of the implementation process, from coordination of potential PCORI funding to project oversight and reporting of patient-centered outcomes to the funder and other stakeholders. Such work requires the development of action plans and collaborations with multidisciplinary teams from various divisions, departments, and organizations affiliated with Phoenix Children’s.
- Identify applicable health system implementation activities
- Coordinate teams to support programmatic and project specific activities
- Develop and implement programmatic and project specific action plans
- Direct and oversee the integration of project specific delivery components
- Serve as a moderator for communication between committees, stakeholders, and investigators
- Prepare and moderate investigator and committee meetings
- Collect and analyze assessments and success metrics for the program and individual projects
- Create reports based on program and project specific activities
- Ensure programmatic and project specific compliance with funding source requirements and federal/state regulations
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable