Director Innovation and LearningApply!
The Director of Innovation and Learning strengthens the alignment between business priorities and organizational strategy with extensive collaboration with senior executives, organizational leaders, and HR team members. This position is responsible for leading the analysis, design, development, and implementation of Organizational Development and Learning initiatives and evaluates their effectiveness. Responsibilities include change management, employee engagement, succession planning, talent assessment, coaching and mentoring, performance management, and competency modeling to anticipate and meet business needs. Also responsible for supervising the identification, creation, and delivery of professional development programs for staff and managers.
- Applies Learning and Organizational Development expertise by bringing a consultative approach to identifying, developing, and implementing solutions to organizational challenges and opportunities.
- Partners closely with senior executives, organizational leaders, and HR team members to develop and execute short- and long-term organization-wide initiatives.
- Develops, mentors, and guides direct reports. Oversees and directs departmental initiatives to ensure alignment with and achievement of organizational goals.
- Collaborates with leaders to identify high potential employees, and designs and delivers development programs aimed at those individuals.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of a system-wide leadership development strategy including curriculum design, delivery plan and design of supporting processes.
- Uses tools and resources such as the Employee Engagement Survey or other measurements to analyze and interpret results, provide recommendations, and develop tools to influence positive changes.
- Oversees the development, implementation, and evaluation of organization-wide orientation, onboarding, and professional development programs.
- Identifies or develops appropriate learning and talent development solutions, ensuring effectiveness by designing or selecting the appropriate format, materials, exercises, delivery, etc. for the intended purpose and audience
- Evaluates existing performance assessment and management tools, recommends enhancements, and oversees implementation of changed processes and tools.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable