Sports PT Technician IApply!
This position assists in the productive operation of the outpatient sports medicine physical therapy program, working under the direction and supervision of the professional therapy staff in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures. Supports daily operation of the clinic in a variety of clinical, clerical and other capacities including treatment setups/cleanups, maintaining treatment area/equipment, assisting clinicians with routine patient care tasks, stocking of supplies and administrative support.
- Prepares treatment area, equipment, and patients for treatment sessions. Escorts patients to and from therapy areas. Assists with modalities, fitting assistive devices, and routine therapy tasks as delegated by, and under the direct supervision of, a licensed physical therapist.
- Cleans and maintains treatment areas, clinic equipment, work surfaces and cabinetry. Performs routine inspections and maintains a log of equipment safety testing. Monitors clinic supply inventory.
- Administrative support including but not limited to answering phones, scheduling appointments, processing payments for service and typical office tasks.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable