Financial Analyst IIApply!
This position is part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team, responsible for supporting and improving financial decision-making for the organization. Among the key job duties, the position prepares detailed annual financial budget and monthly financial forecasts and assists with preparation of biweekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis schedules of actual vs. budget variances. In this role, the analyst provides financial analysis support and communication regarding financial performance and productivity to various areas of the company. The role is also responsible for assisting with preparation for financial pro formas to management as well as leading annual budget preparation for assigned departments and other related duties as assigned.
- Assists leadership to conduct special financial/accounting studies and/or projects. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations as appropriate.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations to assist management implement improved measurements and controls.
- Develops, interprets, and implements complex financial and accounting concepts to identify trends. Establishes informational and/or financial databases for analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Prepares a variety of studies, reports, and analyses including, but not limited to, financial plans, government/regulatory requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, and business forecasts.
- Works closely with management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations of financial plans, trends, and operating forecasts.
- Actively participates in annual budget process by preparing and maintaining a variety of databases and backup sources.
- Provides committed and excellent customer service, which includes accuracy, completeness, responsiveness to internal and external customers needs. Becoming a strategic partner that understands operations, financial drivers, and business plans. Builds strong relationships with team, internal and external customers. Begins being influential in teams and organizations success.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable