Polysomnographic Tech IIApply!
The Polysomnographic (PSG)/Sleep Technologist II has passed examination by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT) and proven competence to obtain credentials in polysomnography/sleep technology (RPSGT). The PSG/Sleep Technologist II provides findings, results, and a descriptive analysis according to facility policy and procedures. The PSG/Sleep Technologist II provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders involving all aspects of polysomnography testing, including diagnostic and therapeutic services, patient care, and patient education. The PSG/Sleep Technologist II works independently performing their principle duties and responsibilities and can provide supervision of the PSG/Sleep Technologist I. Technologist will support Tech I supervision, employee orientation, and precept students. Strong well developed communication skills are essential for this position.
- The Polysomnographic/Sleep Technologist II performs procedures appropriate to the competence and credentials of a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT).
- Maintains continuing education and competencies; acquires new competencies relative to industry standards in Sleep Medicine and sleep studies as an RPSGT.
- Participates in mentoring, demonstrating, and tutoring Tech I and students
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable