Department: CORP | IT Integration & Data
Category: Information Technology
Posting #: 751265
Date Posted: 5/23/2023
Employee Type: Regular
Performs activities related to the design, build, implementation, and support of clinical dashboards, reports, and other methods of visualizing data in order to enhance and support the delivery of care at Phoenix Children`s Hospital. Works closely with subject matter experts to understand clinical and business workflows, gather requirements, and document them. Collaborates with teammates to create dashboards/reports, and conducts testing and validation. Works with clinical/operational staff to implement dashboard, incorporating it into their existing workflow.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Build and deliver dashboard for implementation in clinical scenarios
- Troubleshoots existing dashboards
- Works with clinical staff to document workflows and identify clinical/business needs
- Acts as liaison to translate clinical/business needs to technical requirements
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.