Director, HR Operations
The Director, HR Operations plays an integral role in the evolution of design and infrastructure of our HR Operations, Analytics and Compliance team. The role is both strategic and operational and is responsible for acting as an escalation point for challenging problems, as well as designing, implementing, and optimizing processes and programs between Phoenix Children’s HR and various key stakeholder groups. Areas of responsibility includes HR Operations, Analytics, and HR Compliance.
HR Operations and Analytics
- Create an HR Analytics & Reporting program within HR and across the business; play a lead role in driving effective data management & architecture framework.
- Oversee people processes and controls; identify gaps and inefficiencies, provide standardization and improvement recommendations which will impact the full employee lifecycle.
- Manage HR reports and reporting.
- Ensures service levels and overall contribution of HR Operations, Analytics & Reporting meets or exceeds expectations on agreed goals. Establish and monitor key Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & Service Line Agreements (SLAs) to oversee management across the functions.
- Focus on risk management, including the development and maintenance of strong process controls while ensuring that all HR Operational processes are aligned with regulatory, risk, and compliance.
- Oversees state and federal reports such for EEO, wages, and worker compensation audits purposes.
- Manage HR policy consistency and publication, works closely with Employee Relations.
Leadership and Management
- Act as an escalation point in the day-to-day HR Operations team.
- Manage and provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to team.
- Work closely with other areas of HR to ensure effective HR delivery of services across Phoenix Children's.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
- Assist with special studies and/or projects related to HR operations and compliance, prepares reports of findings and recommendations as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable