Department: PCH-MAIN | Surgery East
Posting #: 737915
Date Posted: 3/27/2023
Employee Type: Regular
This position performs technical duties as they relate to provision of supplies and equipment for endoscopies and bronchoscopies as well as provides optimal technician support for each procedure within endoscopy/bronchoscopy specialty.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Prepares for procedures by pulling appropriate instruments and supplies for individual cases, ensuring the working order of instrumentation and equipment prior to the start of each procedure.
- Participates in the re-stocking, re-supplying, and cleaning of endoscopy rooms, specialty carts, and equipment. Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area and reports unsafe conditions.
- Cleans endoscopy scopes according to manufacturers recommendations and AAMI standards.
- Assists under the direction of the physician and RN before, during, and after diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.