This working director leads the executive and provider recruitment and sourcing strategies for Phoenix Children’s. Provides daily oversight of leadership and provider recruitment operations and workflows, monitoring performance management, scheduling, recruitment strategies, systems, and processes that result in the attraction and selection of the best executive and provider talent. Partners with each clinical service line for specialty expertise to assist in guiding annual recruitment priorities. Represents as designated leader to present strategies and status to clinical leaders. Has oversight in hiring, orienting, developing/coaching, and performance management for provider recruitment staff, while managing a book of business for the executive recruitment area.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Source and recruit candidates for any and all leadership open positions related to department.
- Thoroughly phone screen all candidates who meet minimum qualifications.
- Work in a professional manner with all hiring managers and provide constant and professional communications.
- Fully understand the needs of each hiring manager and have a clear understanding of the open job.
- Network on a full-time basis with healthcare professionals.
- Appropriately market open job opportunities using social media.
- Act in a responsible manner when making financial decisions regarding the department.
- Ensures all relevant information is saved and/or uploaded into applicant tracking system, other talent sourcing software system, or shared drive daily. Organizes all open and closed search assignments accurately and promptly.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.