Under the direction of the Director, IT Security at Phoenix Chidren`s (PC), the Manager, IT Security operates and manages every aspect of day to day cyber security. The IT Security Manager is also responsible for implementing changes in the business through collaboration with the IT, Physical Security, Legal and Executive teams. The role is all encompassing of the PC portfolio and covers all the PC systems and products inclusive of ensuring the safety of customer and employee data. The IT Security Manager also acts as an ambassador and subject matter expert for PC’s focus on security, through involvement in project meetings, new technology adoption and security awareness. Enables the PC business strategy through the execution of exception information security services and capabilities. Develops and maintains PC’s information security capabilities, encompassing all computer systems, technology infrastructure and technology devices. Improves the user experience, protects PC’s customers and staff through awareness activities, and the implementation of protective controls. Provides management and oversight of specific security programs and drives continual improvement to enhance PC’s maturity of information security related capabilities and functions. Works with the business to ensure compliance with relevant Information Security guidelines and standards.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Conducts risk analysis of the existing information security architecture. Identifies, Manages and Reports vulnerabilities affecting the enterprises assets. Provides expertise around information security industry best practices in the various aspects of IT Risk Management, risk trends and the ability to implement solutions to ensure the proper mitigation or key business risks.
- Conducts risk analysis and provides implementation guidance for new technologies and modification to existing technologies before release to a production environment.
- Communicates technical concepts and solutions within IT and with other infrastructure teams.
Provides direct supervision for IT Security Staff.
- Provides leadership by projecting a positive attitude and motivating learning.
- Provides thorough orientation and ongoing training for all employees.
- Performs routine supervisory duties of hiring, evaluating, and managing employee behavior through disciplinary action when needed.
- Manages staff schedules.
- Manages compliance efforts in alignment with industry specific requirements.
- Assembles policy and process documentation to align with information security initiatives.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.