Manager of IT Security
Under the direction of the Director, IT Security at Phoenix Children`s (PC), the Manager, IT Security operates and manages every aspect of day to day cyber security. The IT Security Manager is also responsible for implementing changes in the business through collaboration with the IT, Physical Security, Legal and Executive teams. The role is all encompassing of the PC portfolio and covers all the PC systems and products inclusive of ensuring the safety of customer and employee data. The IT Security Manager also acts as an ambassador and subject matter expert for PC’s focus on security, through involvement in project meetings, new technology adoption and security awareness. Enables the PC business strategy through the execution of exception information security services and capabilities. Develops and maintains PC’s information security capabilities, encompassing all computer systems, technology infrastructure and technology devices. Improves the user experience, protects PC’s customers and staff through awareness activities, and the implementation of protective controls. Provides management and oversight of specific security programs and drives continual improvement to enhance PC’s maturity of information security related capabilities and functions. Works with the business to ensure compliance with relevant Information Security guidelines and standards.
- Conducts risk analysis of the existing information security architecture. Identifies, Manages and Reports vulnerabilities affecting the enterprises assets. Provides expertise around information security industry best practices in the various aspects of IT Risk Management, risk trends and the ability to implement solutions to ensure the proper mitigation or key business risks.
- Conducts risk analysis and provides implementation guidance for new technologies and modification to existing technologies before release to a production environment.
- Communicates technical concepts and solutions within IT and with other infrastructure teams.
Provides direct supervision for IT Security Staff.
- Provides leadership by projecting a positive attitude and motivating learning.
- Provides thorough orientation and ongoing training for all employees.
- Performs routine supervisory duties of hiring, evaluating, and managing employee behavior through disciplinary action when needed.
- Manages staff schedules.
- Manages compliance efforts in alignment with industry specific requirements.
- Assembles policy and process documentation to align with information security initiatives.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable