Department: CORP | Accounting Services
Category: Accounting & Finance
Posting #: 729630
Date Posted: 2/15/2023
Employee Type: Regular
This position applies the accounting policies and practices as developed by financial management of PCH and performs day to day accounting procedures with substantial independence and autonomy, generally supervised by an Accountant III or Manager
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Conducts procedures and maintains accounting systems needed to maintain proper records, affording strong accounting controls and services
- Directly participates in the monthly closing process and has assigned responsibilities for researching and preparing appropriate journal entries to effect the closing
- Identifies and maintains strict checks and balances to be sure all accounts are in balance and properly accounted for as part of the monthly close process.
- Participates as assigned in preparation of monthly reporting package to senior management and/or quarterly and annual reporting packages to external audiences such as bondholders
- Has assigned areas of accounts that receive monthly and/or other periodic reconciliations, provided to the Accountant III or Manager for review in accordance with departmental practice
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.