Mgr, Financial Decision Support
This position manages the annual capital budget process, assisting in the internal financial reporting, cost accounting, and product line profitability reporting. Manages developing proforma financial evaluations of proposed new capital projects on areas of service for the organization. This position is expected to have an emphasis on superior customer service for both internal and external customers, high quality of work product measured in terms of timeliness and accuracy, and staff development and fiscal responsibility.
- Develops proforma financial evaluations of proposed new services and major projects, working closely with appropriate internal and external resources to develop key assumptions. Administers ongoing cost accounting analyses, and supports the operating budget and reporting processes as it relates to cost accounting.
- Manages annual capital budget process in its entirety, preparing proforma analyses when appropriate.
Financial and Clinical Operations Data
- Analyzes, interprets, and communicates financial and clinical operations data effectively, verbally and written.
Data Preparation and Distribution
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of data prepared and distributed by the Decision Support Department.
Financial Management Reports and Analyses
- Coordinates the preparation of various capital and operational financial management reports and analyses for use by senior and middle management.
Long Range Financial Plan and Operating Budget
- Assists in the development of the long range financial plan, financial forecasts, and annual operating budget to incorporate proforma financials. Further assists in the annual operating budget process as requested.
- Mentors finance team to leverage strengths and increase skill set, with a focus on training staff to develop capital and strategic analyses and communicate effectively with operations leaders throughout the organization. Develops and implements training to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational goals.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable