Cash Application Specialist
This position maintains the integrity of cash and A/R transactions to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy of accounts receivable balances. This position also inputs payment and adjustment data into patient accounts, processes electronic remittances, and maintains petty cash and ensures that work is in compliance with all cash related procedures and financial control policies set by the finance department.
Post reimbursements from insurance companies and guarantors for both PCH & PCMG.
- Performs paymeint and adjustment posting both electronically and manually.
Responsible for daily scanning of batches as applicable
- Processes and applies of all daily cash receipts, non-cash transactions, A/R adjustments, denials, write offs, and refunds.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable