Department: PCH-MAIN | Distribution & Central Supply
Category: Material Mgmt/Purchasing
Posting #: 717667
Date Posted: 3/13/2023
Employee Type: Regular
This position supports inventory management at all Phoenix Children`s locations by working with end users to establish and maintain accurate and appropriate supply levels in all Supply locations. This position also has responsibility for all Par Excellence (PAR EX) system related activities.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Reviews daily system-generated orders, and works with Material Handlers and Leads to proactively communicate and label supply substitutions/changes in supply, nutrition and medication rooms. Manages all Supply Room inventory control measures including UOM, bins and issues to minimize excess or slow-moving inventory.
- Serves as point person for all supply chain managed item adds, changes and deletions. Has responsibility for all Par Ex related activities to include design and installation of new builds and expansion across the PC system, as well as interfaced Par Ex components driving Lawson and PMF functions (patient chargeables).
- Assists Material Handlers in maintaining Supply Room organization, layout and labeling to optimize work flow. Performs audits to include cleanliness and removal of expired products. Monitors inventory levels and adjust PAR levels based on departmental usage.
Assists Inventory Control Analyst in:
- * Coordinating annual Physical Inventory.
- * Reviewing and Planning for supply usage increases related to Surge.
- * Substitution messaging and management.
- * Adjustment and restocking of supply overages from floors.
- * Audits department requisitions and order templates for accuracy.
- Prepares data and information as requested for value analysis and product standardization. Implements product conversion projects.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports for Central Supply and/or departmental managers as requested. Tracks and reports STAT call requests for Central Supply and departmental review/follow-up.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.