Client Technology Imaging Technician
Positions is the liaison between Imaging Services and contemporaries within the IT Department and is responsible for the software solutions within Radiology, e.g. PACS, RIS, Powershare, etc. including the day to day maintenance. Ensuring functionality of interpreting hardware. Position also creates process/trouble shooting documentation and takes an active role in training/mentoring team members through presentations and leading projects.
Creates and maintains up-to-date standards for client computing environments.
- Assists radiology staff in correcting patient demographics, study attributes.
- Performs daily QA clean-up on PACS Radiologist interpretation work station.
- Maintain HIPAA standards around radiology study management and sharing of images with outside facilities.
Ensures compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA) with all
aspects of technology support via desk ticketing system.
- Reviews daily, corrects, merges, and creates medical images to ensure ongoing integrity of master patient index.
- Maintains integrity, security, and access to medical data, including security levels, to ensure confidentiality.
Leads small or medium-sized departmental projects and is responsible for meeting project timeliness.
- Provides staff training and orientation on specific RIS functions, PACS, Powershare and Scanner applications, I.E., Image tracking, deficiency management to ensure thorough staff knowledge and understanding of PACS work flow. Works closely with Imaging Department staff to support technical training designed to maintain and improve the core competencies of imaging system users.
Makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Identify and recommend process automation opportunities.
Takes ownership of processes/procedures, to include the creation of documentation and training for peers and end-users.
- Regular contribution to the knowledge base. Creation and facilitation of training materials and presentations for applications, systems and tools.
- Departmental on-call coverage for front end application and process support.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable