To work closely with the SVP/CMIO, Clinical IT team and clinical providers in using data and analytics to optimize clinical decision making. The Associate CMIO - Clinical Data Analytics is responsible for identifying and developing clinical data analytics that assist clinicians in the delivery of safe, effective, and high quality patient care.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Keeps commitments.
- As an experienced leader, adheres to high ethical standards.
- Guides other team members by answering questions and providing ad hoc help.
- Acknowledges and assumes responsibility for actions, decisions, configurations, and implementations.
- Able to pull all of the pieces together and deliver on time and within budget.
- Participates in clinical advisory groups providing input and engaging patient care providers in the development and use of clinical information systems.
- Uses solid technical skills, analytical ability and judgment to improve clinical operations.
- Thinks creatively and applies high energy and enthusiasm.
- Develops flexible, transferable models of pathways of care.
- Inspires and negotiates ways through clinician adoption and change.
- Promotes system thinking with strong organizational skills.
Consistently produces quality work product
- Supports the development of clinical information systems to improve the delivery of patient care.
- Recommends modifications of clinical systems to gain maximum efficiency, leveraging the clinician`s time.
- Leverages clinical data to reduce variance in care processes.
- Achieves process agility to be able to react quickly to incorporate new techniques and research driven ideas to improve care.
- Presents data with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Assists in the implementation of clinical systems and promotes adoption and optimizations in clinic work flow.
Consistently demonstrates a collaborative communication style
- Listens and responds effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diverse group of peers and subordinates.
- Is approachable and shows respect for others.
- Promotes concepts of people working together versus focus.
- Maximizes communication with physicians, clinicians and other health care providers.
- Builds relationships with physicians to gain their support of strategic IT initiatives.
- Represents the medical community serving as an advocate of management in promoting the use of information technology in a clinical setting.
- Works closely with all care providers to promote and support key strategic technology and quality initiatives.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.