Posting Note: This position is a Hybrid schedule. Candidates must be local or be willing to relocate.
Performs activities related to the design, build, implementation, and support for the clinical based applications. Provides general analysis of one or more applications and procedures within the healthcare setting. Performs work that tends to be of moderate technical and clinical complexity. Acts as a liaison between the Information Technology department and organizational units to tailor the Clinical System to meet the unique needs of the Hospital
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Keeps commitments
- Participates in implementation projects by completing all assigned project tasks
- Participates in department meetings and takes an active role in broader departmental and/or hospital initiatives.
- Assists other team members
- Confirms understanding of project needs and personal responsibilities
- Communicates progress in an effective manner
- Escalates when necessary
- Identifies needs and participates in process improvement initiatives (e.g., rounding, committees)
- Works well under pressure, takes direction, works well individually and within a team.
- Identifies needs, constraints, priorities of assigned work and organizes time efficiently to deliver on commitments
Consistently produces quality work product that is accurate, complete and detailed
- Performs intermediate design, configuration, testing, and implementation of clinical applications
- Has a wide breadth of application and industry knowledge around supported application(s)
- Supports the clinical systems by participating in the help desk and after-hour call rotations
- Troubleshoots, solves and documents incidents using the hospital ticketing system
- Prepares support documentation, test plans, specification documents and basic to moderate workflow diagrams
- Independently manages low to moderate complexity projects from beginning to end
- Researches, plans and makes recommendations to meet business requirements
Consistently demonstrates a collaborative communication style
- Oral and written communication is clear and concise
- Interacts with customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintains a pleasant and caring attitude
- Represents IT positively to other parts of the organization
- Is open to new ideas, takes and acts on constructive feedback
- Is self aware and uses active listening skills
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.