The Manager, Provider & Executive Compensation oversees and manages all aspects of provider compensation including analysis and reporting. Responsible for providing compensation consulting and expertise including development of compensation models to support provider growth strategies and business plans in cooperation with organizational leaders. Responsible for the development and financial analysis of plan designs, new hire offers, compensation reviews, Schedule B updates, incentive plan calculations, reporting and communications. Models, prepares and maintains complex physician compensation plan calculations. Performs a variety of project orientated tasks and supports the routine quarterly and/ or annual physician compensation and RVU calculations.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to senior leadership regarding provider and executive compensation programs. Reviews and analyzes data to ensure accurate provider and executive reporting and responds to provider, executive and management inquiries.
- Coordinates annual provider and executive compensation reviews and changes, to insure systems, reporting, policies, procedures and communications are in place. Updates compensation formulas and/or develops compensation formulas and modeling based on management requests and direction.
- Works with in-house legal counsel as needed to determine fair market value for provider physician services agreements.
- Gathers data, calculates, analyzes and communicates physician production data including work relative value units (wRVU’s), FTE’s, panel size, quality and other metrics for physician productivity and quality analysis.
- Prepares and calculates annual provider and executive incentive programs, payouts, reporting and communications.
- Prepares and submits annual compensation survey data to national survey vendors; reviews and analyzes survey results and prepare summaries of that data to meet compensation planning and management needs.
- Assists with the preparation of the annual budget related to provider and executive compensation programs by preparing schedules and analyzing data for reasonability compared to current expenses and known changes.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.