The Digital Services Coordinator is responsible for the accurate and timely coordination of data elements amongst internal and/or external teams, entry of data elements into our internal systems, and subsequent maintenance and accuracy thereafter. This position is also responsible for assisting with the creation, development, and upload/posting of website and/or other digital content as well as adding/editing within the Content Management System.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- a.Works with internal teams and external practices, providers or vendors to collect accurate data elements. Thorough and timely communication required to ensure receipt of needed data.
- b.Enters data elements in web-based or stand-alone systems.
- c.Ensures completion of data entries by confirming they appear properly on front-end website/content management system (CMS).
- d.Keeps data elements organized appropriately and creates a system for governing follow-up timelines for cadence of refreshes and updates.
Content Creation and Uploading/Posting
- a.Assists in the development of content for the website and/or other digital properties to ensure brand standards are maintained and content is accurate and timely.
- b.Assists with uploading and/or updating content within provider profiles.
- c.Assists with adding/editing content within our Content Management System (CMS).
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.