Posting Note: The Coordinator provides support services and organization to the Corporate and Special Events department. The Coordinator also performs a variety of administrative support functions for a department to provide for efficient, effective and customer service-focused operations. This position receives general quality/quantity supervision of work activities from the VP Corporate Partnerships & Special Events. This position also works closely with all teams of Account Managers, Corporate Development Officers and Special Event Planners and the team’s coordinators to support partnership/event activities and ensure department revenue and operational goals are met.
The Coordinator II’s primary responsibility is to assist with managing relationships, partnerships, programs, events and campaigns that result in growing annual revenue for the Foundation. The Coordinator II collaborates with colleagues throughout the Foundation and/or hospital to help deliver first-class programs, events, recognition, and service to internal and external donors. The Coordinator II may take lead role on project/program execution.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Provides hands-on assistance with fund raising tactics, timely and meaningful donor recognition and communications. Schedules meetings, volunteers and tours, tracks donations.
- Collaborates with Foundation colleagues to develop fundraising plans, proposals, prospect cultivation, recognition collateral, promotional materials and reporting to engage and increase interest in philanthropy and sponsorship from individuals and businesses.
- Keeps updated calendar of events, merchandise, supplies, contact information in database, tracking reports for campaign and event revenue and expenses.
- Independently assists or has a lead role with tasks related to events and project management; communications; donor engagement and stewardship. May be assigned some oversight of revenue and non-revenue items as well as financial reporting duties.
- Helps cultivate key relationships with existing and prospective supporters.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.