IT Intern - Security
Posting Note: Position is primarily remote but must live locally in AZ.
This position assists the IT Security team within the Information Technology organization with cyber security activities, analysis and coordination. The IT Security team is a key part of Phoenix Childrens Hospitals program to secure its information assets, services, and the products that depend on them, building trust with customers and stakeholders and protecting the privacy of PCHs patients and employees.
- Participates in security tool implementation, integration, and performance evaluation.
- Reviews security tool outputs, alerts, alarms, and reports.
- Conducts security log and event analysis.
- Analyzes system events, security alerts, network activity, and evaluates detection mechanisms.
- Participates in cyber security activities, communication, and coordination across the Enterprise.
- Works with the various teams to gather, evaluate, analyze, and report on metrics to ensure performance of security service delivery and identify trends.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable