This position provides high quality and appropriate patient care in the area of Audiology.
- Dispenses hearing aids and other assistive listening devices for patient populations, including neonates, pediatrics, and adolescents.
- Performs acoustic immittance and otoacoustic emissions tests for patient populations, including neonates, pediatrics, and adolescents.
- Performs auditory evoked potential evaluations for patient populations, including neonates, pediatrics, and adolescents.
- Performs audiometric assessments of hearing sensitivity for patient populations, including neonates, pediatrics, and adolescents.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable