Foundation Program Manager
Posting Note: The Annual Giving Program Manager is responsible for the oversight, implementation, and solicitation of gifts for Phoenix Children’s annual and midlevel giving programs through direct mail, email, digital philanthropy and texting. In this role, the program manager will utilize data and analytics as the basis for audience segmentation, variable testing, message refinement and overall programmatic strategic development. Reporting to the Director, Integrated Fundraising and Annual Giving, the program manager’s core focus will be to drive multichannel strategies to increase the donor base through acquisition, upgrade annual and midlevel donors, and cultivate donor loyalty within the annual and midlevel giving programs. Duties & Responsibilities • In partnership with internal team members and external vendors, lead the development, execution and growth of Phoenix Children’s direct response program leveraging research, data and direct response best-practices. • Assist in the programmatic development and execution of the Foundation’s fast-growing midlevel giving program. • Manage and expand the Foundation-wide monthly giving program developing and executing strategies for monthly donor acquisition, upgrades and cultivation. • Manage direct response revenue and expense budgets in partnership with external vendors and the Director of Integrated Fundraising and Annual Giving. • Collaborate with and assist other departments within the foundation to identify and execute direct response activities to increase support within their programs. • Utilize data, analytics and industry best practice research to continually evaluate programmatic strategies and make recommendations for program enhancements.
The Foundation Program Manager’s primary focus is to manage and provide oversight for programs in one or more areas of the Foundation. This position has overall responsibility for continued growth and development of programs, and leads direction of initiatives within programs to ensure successful delivery and execution. Develops and implements strategic plans and uses appropriate metrics, benchmarking and reporting in order to measure ongoing program success. Oversees tactical day-to-day deliverables as required and provides any necessary direction and resources to all internal/external resources and stakeholder partners. Program(s) may include fundraising goals.
- Organizes programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Develops new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Develops a budget and operating plan for the program
- Develops an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identifies areas for improvement.
- Writes program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Ensures goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality and program performance.
- Implements and manages changes, interventions and risks to ensure program/project goals are achieved.
- Produces accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable