This surgeon provides expert care for general pediatric oral surgery diagnoses, as well as pediatric oral maxillofacial trauma, oral lesions, orthognathic anomalies, and temporal mandibular joint surgery. A detailed job description is included in each Surgeon's contract.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- See contract on file.
- See contract on file
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.