The Digital Content Specialist is responsible for coordinating and tracking all open digital services task/project requests, with varying size, scope, and levels of completion to ensure deadlines are being met, teams are provided follow-ups, and items are on task and on time. This role coordinates work primarily with Marketing, Digital, and Communications teams but could also correspond with internal clinical and non-clinical departments as well as external vendors.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- a.Serves as the Digital Services team daily point of contact for content update requests and conveyance of requests between Marketing and Digital Technology team. Requests will initially be website (including website integrations) and locations management related but could expand to other digital and digital marketing platforms inclusive of but not limited to email, social, paid search, offsite display/banner, website chat, CRM, CDP, and marketing automation systems.
- b.Aids in prioritization of requests in the sequence of all open projects with the guidance of Marketing and Digital Services leadership, and clearly communicates timelines, tasks, and associated deadlines to all stakeholders to ensure content publishing occurs on time.
- c.Provides consistent follow-up amongst departments to ensure all digital asset components are delivered to the Digital Technology team by deadlines in preparation for content posting.
- a.Works with Marketing and Digital Services departments to assist in content creation plans for key campaigns from the perspective of digital UI/UX best practices.
- b.Assists with large digital projects and initiatives, as needed, to ensure timely development and execution of tasks and key milestones.
- c.Manages multiple projects and timelines concurrently, at varying degrees of project size, scope, and time.
- d.Creates the website map/outline and associated planning of content layout and structure for sections with content and/or structural update requests. Ensures all pages are captured at the beginning of the request and considered as part of the larger update. Effectively communicates with stakeholders to develop updated section structure and layouts.
Content Governance and Quality Assurance
- a.Assists in reviewing content before it is published to ensure accuracy from a quality assurance perspective and alignment to the values of the company and the needs of the audience.
- b.Assists the Marketing and Digital Services team with governance of website content to ensure timely updates are identified, developed, and executed.
- c.Serves as the point of contact for understanding content flow processes with all digital properties, both current and future integrations.
Content Creation and Uploading/Posting
- a.Assists in the development of content for the website and/or other digital properties to ensure brand standards and accurate/timely content, as needed.
- b.Assists with uploading and updating content with provider profiles, as needed.
- c.Assists with adding/editing content within our Content Management System, as needed.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.