Posting Note: The Annual Giving Program Manager is responsible for the oversight, implementation, and solicitation of gifts for Phoenix Children’s annual and midlevel giving programs through direct mail, email, digital philanthropy and texting. In this role, the program manager will utilize data and analytics as the basis for audience segmentation, variable testing, message refinement and overall programmatic strategic development. Reporting to the Director, Integrated Fundraising and Annual Giving, the program manager’s core focus will be to drive multichannel strategies to increase the donor base through acquisition, upgrade annual and midlevel donors, and cultivate donor loyalty within the annual and midlevel giving programs.
The Manager, Foundation is responsible for managing the overall success of an assigned area within the foundation, including but not limited to, financials and budgeting, revenue targets, reporting and analytics, strategic planning and execution, recruitment and training, and key metrics. In addition, the Foundation Manager is responsible for people leadership and professional development of a team through various interactions that may include regular one on one meetings, staff meetings, monthly metrics reviews, annual performance evaluations, and other relevant performance reviews. Oversees tactical day-to-day deliverables as required and provide any necessary direction and resources to all internal/external resources and stakeholder partners. This position may also be responsible for an individual revenue goal as well as team fundraising goal.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Assists with design of development strategy and oversee ongoing development efforts. Develops, cultivates and manages key long-term relationships with donors and prospects. Provides direction and support for donor/partner strategy, execution and stewardship.
- Responsible for recruitment, onboarding, and ongoing training efforts as necessary. Interviews and hires team members, establishes goals and metrics, conducts performance reviews and provides ongoing training, mentoring and development of team.
- Collaborates with team and Foundation colleagues to develop and implement prospect cultivation and recognition collateral, promotional materials and proposals to engage and increase interest in philanthropy and sponsorship from individuals and businesses.
- Develops expertise in Hospital Centers of Excellence and all clinical care areas, research, and programs funded through philanthropy. Builds relationships and ongoing interactions with physicians, researchers, program directors and administrators with personnel, programmatic and capital funding needs.
- Represents Phoenix Children’s appropriately at community functions, networking events and by nurturing new and existing relationships.
- Maintains professional competency by pursuing industry knowledge, keeping apprised of current and national trends and building awareness of latest technologies and best practices to promote performance.
- Some program management oversight and execution in collaboration with colleagues, support team and internal and/or external resources.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.