This position is responsible for the planning, implementation and administration of the PCH Microsoft Office 365 technologies and endpoint infrastructure. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining operating system deployment images as well as creating and maintaining application and driver packaging across Windows, Mac and iOS devices. A successful canadate will have in-depth knowledge and administrative competency with Microsoft Office 365. Additional duties include managing endpoint encryption and asset tracking, Active Directory and Group Policy administration, as well as tier 3 technical support.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Creates and builds physical and virtual OS desktop images, application packages, driver installations, and corporate branded personalization.
- Manages M365, Active Directory, Group Policy, endpoint encryption, and provides tier 3 technical support to other teams.
- Responsible for adhering to change management processes, incident response, and testing methodologies for modifications to systems and software. This includes: anticipating, mitigating, identifying, responding to, troubleshooting and resolving issues with the systems and software. Documents, addresses and resolves all customer incidents, problems and requests in a timely manner.
- Develops documentation related to new and existing systems.
- Executes established plans for disaster recovery methodologies.
- Performs regular systems maintenance including OS/application patches, driver updates, and regular performance monitoring.
- Provides excellent customer service by seeking to understand and address the customers needs and expectations through effective communication, and collaboration.
- Participates in on-call coverage (during business and after hours) to support all infrastructure related systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.