The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Supervisor is responsible for supervising Identity & Access Management operations to include development and optimization of IAM processes, as well as managing and assisting with the daily operational functions of the IAM Specialist team. The IAM Supervisor will work cooperatively with the requesting individuals/departments, System Administrators, and IT Security when necessary to manage secure user account and access administration within requested systems. The IAM Supervisor must have a basic understanding of IT security, system administration and demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Supervises, in conjunction with the Director of IT Security, the operational activities of the IAM Specialist team by guiding and supporting staff as well as acting as liaison with departmental stakeholders to facilitate quick resolution of issues. Partner with leadership to achieve financial and quality targets. Maintain a consistent dialogue and united focus.
- Identifies, develops, implements, and documents IAM process improvements.
Assists with performing daily operational functions of IAM team.
- Processes user account requests and revisions for IT systems
- Protects systems from unauthorized users, including performing audits.
- Participates in developing and maintaining the knowledge base
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.