Developmental & Behavioral PediatricianApply!
Posting Note: Barrow Neurological Institute (BNI) at Phoenix Children’s is seeking a BE/BC Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrician for a full-time faculty role in the beautiful desert landscape in Phoenix, Arizona. This Physician will provide clinical care with the evaluation and management of children with a wide range of developmental and behavioral problems, such as autism spectrum disorders, developmental disabilities, ADHD, down syndrome, etc…All academic ranks will be considered. The Section of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics, housed within BNI consists of (2) Developmental and Behavioral Pediatricians, (3) Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, a Pediatric Psychologist, and a Psychometrist all working closely with support staff. The Institute is known as one of few programs to offer comprehensive pediatric neurological, behavioral, and mental health care utilizing all of the different facets of Neuroscience including the pediatric subspecialties of neurosurgery, neurology, neuroradiology, psychology, neuropsychology, psychiatry, developmental pediatrics, and physical medicine & rehabilitation in one central location. BNI is committed to quality inpatient and outpatient care in a collaborative and integrated, multidisciplinary environment, supporting and building on the strengths of the divisions and sections within the Institute through disease specific program development, clinical pathways of evidence-based medicine and administrative and clinical processes to improve the patient / family experience. The selected candidate will join a growing department with various career development opportunities: • Teaching / mentorship with all levels of learners: residents and medical students • Leadership opportunities within the Department of Pediatrics and institution-wide • Opportunity to help create / develop new programs within Developmental Pediatrics, including the possible development of a fellowship program • Opportunity for academic and / or research affiliation with the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix, Creighton University School of Medicine, and Mayo Medical School • Excellent benefit package • Outpatient practice with no in-person call schedule
(A job description is included in Section Chief's signed contract).
- See Contract on File
- See Contract on File
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Phoenix Children's Mission, Vision, & Values
To advance hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their familiesVision
Phoenix Children's will be the leading pediatric health system in the Southwest, nationally recognized for exceptional care, innovative research and advanced medical education.
We realize this vision by:
- Offering the most comprehensive care across ages, communities and specialties
- Investing in innovative research, including emerging treatments, tools and technologies
- Advancing education and training to shape the next generation of clinical leaders
- Advocating for the health and well-being of children and families
- We place children and families at the center of all we do
- We deliver exceptional care, every day and in every way
- We collaborate with colleagues, partners and communities to amplify our impact
- We set the standards of pediatric healthcare today, and innovate for the future
- We are accountable for making the highest quality care accessible and affordable