This senior level position will work with the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) to develop and produce complex financial reporting including pro formas. The Financial Analyst III will also assist with the long-range financial forecast for the organization. Thorough knowledge and demonstrated skills in financial management within healthcare delivery systems required. Must have operational experience in financial accounting and reporting, budgeting and planning, financial modeling, analysis of complex business and financial scenarios, productivity monitoring, and revenue reimbursement. The candidate must possess effective written and verbal communication skills, and strong customer service skills. Excellent organizational, project management and leadership skills are essential, with a demonstrated track record in effectively developing, interfacing and maintaining collaborative relationships with healthcare/operating entity leadership, executives, physicians and other key business partners.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Coordinates with Executive Leadership, Strategy, Finance and Clinical Operations to develop and build out Financial Pro Formas for strategic joint ventures and internal growth initiatives of the hospital and employed physician group.
- Coordinates and has oversight of pro forma development produced by the Financial Planning and Analysis department.
- Works closely with management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations of financial plans, trends, and operating forecasts.
- Actively participates in annual budget process by preparing and maintaining a variety of databases and backup sources and assists with operationalizing Pro Forma financials into the operating budget.
- Works directly with the Long Range Forecast team to incorporate all pro forma and financial planning impacts into the Forecasting system to provide timely and accurate projections of the Income Statement, Cash Flows and Balance Sheet.
- Provides committed and excellent customer service, which includes accuracy, completeness, responsiveness to internal and external customers needs. A strategic partner that understands operations, financial drivers, and business plans. Builds strong relationships with team, internal and external customers. Influential in teams and organizations success.
- Coordinates with senior leadership monthly to review productivity monitoring and budget variance analysis.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.