Posting Note: The Lead Generation Specialist is a dynamic researcher who surveys corporate business preferences and analyzes data to support the decision making process in response to cause-related marketing and promotions. This position is an integral partner of the corporate fundraising team, adept to proactively identifying and qualifying new business leads. The prospect researcher is able to generate market insights, analyze qualitative data, trends, and competition targeted at increasing Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation’s in the B2B and B2C market. This position is responsible for developing profiles, and delivering actionable recommendations that influence fundraising strategies. The incumbent has a high level of intellectual curiosity, analytical mindset, is impact driven and comfortable working in a team oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, donor-centric environment.
Working in close collaboration with leadership, the Specialist I will assist in the development and implementation of many aspects of multiple programs that align with hospital’s mission and support the Foundation’s goals. Working independently, the Specialist I may be in charge of overseeing program/project execution that could include staffing, volunteers, budget and fundraising goals from start to finish. This position may also be responsible for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community. Position may have direct and/or indirect oversight of lower-level staff members and/or volunteers.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Manage Budgets: Creates and analyzes budgets for each program in order to minimize unnecessary expenditures, including complex budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Allocate Resources: Allocates a specific amount of resources for each program while avoiding the depletion of resources as well as the degradation of quality.
- Program Development: Assists in the development of fully-fledged programs complete with policies, procedures and techniques.
- Staff Oversight: Responsible for training, assisting and collaborating with staff members who are involved in one or more programs. Indirect and/or direct supervision must facilitate communication, aid organization, coordinate objectives and ensure that standards are met.
- Process Documentation: Manages the tracking of deliverables, monitoring progress and translating data towards future growth projections.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.