Posting Note: The Coordinator provides support services and organization to the Corporate and Special Events department. The Coordinator also performs a variety of administrative support functions for a department to provide for efficient, effective and customer service-focused operations. This position receives general quality/quantity supervision of work activities from the VP Corporate Partnerships & Special Events. This position also works closely with all teams of Account Managers, Corporate Development Officers and Special Event Planners and the team’s coordinators to support partnership/event activities and ensure department revenue and operational goals are met.
The Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to assist with managing relationships, partnerships, programs, events and campaigns that result in growing annual revenue for the Foundation. The Coordinator collaborates with colleagues throughout the Foundation and/or hospital to help deliver first-class programs, events, recognition, and service to internal and external donors.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Provides hands-on assistance with fund raising tactics, timely and meaningful donor recognition and communications. Schedules meetings, volunteers and tours, tracks donations.
- Keeps updated calendar of events, merchandise, supplies, contact information in database, tracking reports for campaign, program and event revenue and expenses.
- Collaborates with Foundation colleagues to develop and implement prospect cultivation and recognition collateral, promotional materials and proposals to engage and increase interest in philanthropy and sponsorship from individuals and businesses.
- Assists with tasks related to events and project management; communications; donor engagement and stewardship.
- Helps cultivate relationships with existing and prospective supporters.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.