This position performs multi-modality post processing procedures to produce consistently high quality reconstructions in accordance with all applicable standards, regulations and licensing requirements. This position receives supervision of work activities from Radiology Leadership and Faculty. Position does not supervise any other positions.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Critical Thinking Skills
- Has and maintains a high degree of judgment and skill to determine which 3D views to create for assistance with medical diagnosis as well as pre-surgical planning.
Expertise in Cross-Sectional Anatomy
- Well versed in Computed Tomography as well as Magnetic Resonance scanning technology, cross-sectional anatomy (especially cardiovascular), and gross pathology.
Specialized 3D Skill Set
- Ability to identify images for post-processing, artifacts in the images, and to be able to respond to clinicians` detailed requests for views depicting certain anatomy and/or pathology.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.