This postion works under the direction of Lead Imaging Technologist or his/her designee and performs various clinical and clerical tasks for the assigned work area.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Transports patients and escorts families as needed to expedite patient throughput.
- Assists Imaging Technologist with workflow and procedures.
- Assists in electronic tracking and image uploading as needed.
- Performs pregnancy point of care testing.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.