This position administers, coordinates, and oversees complex functions associated throughout the recruitment life cycle for all ancillary, support, and clinical positions up to and including middle management within the Hospital to ensure availability of a qualified pool of applicants for achievement of established goals and objectives.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Meet with Hiring Managers to determine needs.
- Works closely and in conjunction with interviewing management to understand individualized needs and/or success factors to ensure use of effective selection and interviewing techniques to efficiently meet department needs.
Screen applicants for position fit
- Screens applications and resumes for qualified candidates; performs initial interview of applicant to assess skills, competency, and preferences for appropriate match with available openings.
- Prepares all correspondence to interviewed applicants to ensure timely notification of employment decisions
Maintains compentency within the industry.
- Maintains professional and technical competency through constantly pursuing knowledge and self-improvement by remaining up to date in current human resource management, nursing and health care delivery trends, and developments, including awareness of latest technology
Maintains records and files
- Maintains all records and files of recruiting activities, candidates, and outcomes to ensure availability and accuracy of information in response to all inquiries.
Understands and manages to budget.
- Assists to develop and manage recruiting budget; prepares a variety of management and activity reports to provide information, trends, and statistics regarding hiring efforts, issues, and/or concerns.
- Receives, proofs, and authorizes advertising copy; determines appropriate sourcing strategy based on understanding of applicant pool and most cost effective advertising strategy to maximize candidates.
- Works closely and in conjunction with Communications Department and outside advertising agencies to develop presentations, overheads, graphs, charts, brochures, and other collateral material as needed in support of marketing efforts, direct mail campaigns, open house activities, and job fairs to ensure maximum effectiveness of medium within constraints of budget.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.