Posting Note: The Corporate and Event Engagement Specialist is an exciting and significant role for an exceptional marketer, communicator and highly-effective relationship manager, who enjoys working with avid entrepreneurial team of business development, marketing and business leaders; handling multiple projects at once. You will be a part of a dynamic team who support, facilitate and lead projects within the ongoing improvement of children’s health, as well as innovations and emerging bodies of work that will advance pediatric medicine nationally. This cross-functional role will be varied, fast-moving, strategic in nature and best suited to a communications or marketing specialist or manager, with strong coordination, communications and business skills. To be a successful engagement specialist, you should have a persuasive attitude, excellent customer relationship skills and a passion for sales. Ultimately, a top-class engagement specialist is able to improve sales by creating lasting bonds with partners.
Working in close collaboration with leadership, Specialist II will develop and implement many aspects of multiple programs that align with hospital’s mission and support the Foundation’s goals. Working independently, the Specialist II may be in charge of overseeing program/project execution that could include staffing, volunteers, budget and fundraising goals from start to finish. This position may also be responsible for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community. Position may have direct and/or indirect oversight of lower-level staff members and/or volunteers.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Manage Budgets: Creates and analyzes budgets for each program in order to minimize unnecessary expenditures, including complex budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Allocate Resources: Allocates a specific amount of resources for each program while avoiding the depletion of resources as well as the degradation of quality.
- Program Development: Assists in the development of fully-fledged programs complete with policies, procedures and techniques.
- Staff Oversight: Responsible for training, assisting and collaborating with staff members who are involved in one or more programs. Indirect and/or direct supervision must facilitate communication, aid organization, coordinate objectives and ensure that standards are met.
- Process Documentation: Manages the tracking of deliverables, monitoring progress and translating data towards future growth projections.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.