The Clinical Endpoint Analyst is responsible for providing IT customer support to clinical stakeholders throughout PCH. The role assists clinical departments with IT related issues with hardware, software, and other accessories or devices owned by Phoenix Children’s Hospital or contracted vendors. This individual displays a level of Information Technology knowledge and clinical workflow understanding necessary to provide outstanding customer support. This individual will also be responsible for identifying problems as they occur and work with colleagues and other teams within the department to implement resolutions.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Understands assigned clinical applications
- Troubleshoots reported application issues
- Escalates issues to other teams as needed
- Understands physical devices involved in assigned clinical applications
- Assists users with reported device issues
- Understands high level network, storage, and endpoint computers of assigned clinical applications
- Interprets IT issues reported by clinical staff, and coordinates with appropriate IT teams to resolve
Clinical Workflow Knowledge
- Works closely with clinical staff to understand the primary objectives and challenges involved in their clinical workflows
- Suggests potential solutions to primary challenges
- Establishes relationships with key clinical stakeholders
- Communicates clearly with clinical stakeholders - gathering information on current issues, and providing updates on the status of issues in progress
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.