Posting Note: *****Please note this is not a remote position*****
The HR Divisional Director provides strategic and transactional HR support to leaders in assigned business units. S/he works proactively and collaboratively with business unit leaders and HR functional experts to diagnose, prioritize and address workforce needs of assigned areas. S/he coordinates the delivery of HR services for assigned customer base, collaborating effectively with HR functional experts.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of strategic and transactional HR services to assigned groups within PCH.
- Works proactively and collaboratively with assigned business unit leaders and HR functional experts to diagnose and prioritize workforce needs, and leverages resources to effectively address those needs.
- Ensures the effective roll-out of PCH enterprise-wide workforce strategies and initiatives.
- Conducts high level analysis of complex workforce data to assist in identifying workforce strategic priorities.
- Provides input on complex employee/physician relations issues, collaborating appropriately with Legal and the Employee/Physician Relations group.
- Actively contributes to and participates in the development of PCH enterprise-wide workforce strategies.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.