Posting Note: Are you a multimedia specialist with a particular skillset in capturing and editing compelling videos? We’re looking for a passionate storyteller with experience in videography and photography. The Multimedia Specialist will join the Creative Services team, which is part of our growing Marketing and Communications department within Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation. The role will cover all facets of video production, including working with donors, patient families and healthcare workers and staff to interview and capture video and photographs as part of how we tell their stories to advance our philanthropic mission. The person in this role will be responsible for video planning and conceptualization, creating storyboards, managing equipment and digital assets, interviewing and filming subject matters and producing high-quality videos. Other responsibilities include participating in meetings to understand project goals and objectives and partnering with freelance vendors who may also provide creative support. We’re looking for a thoughtful, self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude who can visit various locations to capture video and photos, while being part of a dynamic team whose focus in on high-quality content that motivates and inspires donors and potential donors.
Working in close collaboration with leadership, the Specialist I will assist in the development and implementation of many aspects of multiple programs that align with hospital’s mission and support the Foundation’s goals. Working independently, the Specialist I may be in charge of overseeing program/project execution that could include staffing, volunteers, budget and fundraising goals from start to finish. This position may also be responsible for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community. Position may have direct and/or indirect oversight of lower-level staff members and/or volunteers.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Manage Budgets: Creates and analyzes budgets for each program in order to minimize unnecessary expenditures, including complex budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Allocate Resources: Allocates a specific amount of resources for each program while avoiding the depletion of resources as well as the degradation of quality.
- Program Development: Assists in the development of fully-fledged programs complete with policies, procedures and techniques.
- Staff Oversight: Responsible for training, assisting and collaborating with staff members who are involved in one or more programs. Indirect and/or direct supervision must facilitate communication, aid organization, coordinate objectives and ensure that standards are met.
- Process Documentation: Manages the tracking of deliverables, monitoring progress and translating data towards future growth projections.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.